||Case Notes Recording: What to Write, How to Write It, and What to Avoid
||This course is a “How To” course designed to provide participants with practical tips and techniques for writing factual, clear, concise and unbiased case notes.
|Who Should Attend:
||This training is for new or experience case managers, job coaches, or any direct support staff required to do case notes as part of their normal job duties.
||Power point presentation, handouts, questions and answers sessions.
|What You Will Learn:
- What are case notes?
- Why are case notes required?
- What should and should not be included in case notes.
- Typical words that should be used in writing case notes.
- Understanding the legal and confidential factors associated with case notes.
- Understanding the importance of case notes to consumer plan development and monitoring.
||$40.00 per participant
Online Training Request Form